Just now I listened to Sandeep Khare’s album ‘Aayushyavar Bolu Kahi’. As soon as I completed listening to it I started writing this. It’s easier to write if I write before its effect goes off. The lyricist is talented Sandeep Khare who is also the music director of the album. There are eight songs in this album. Some of them have been sung by Salil Kulkarni. Some of them have been sung by Sandeep Khare and remaining songs have been sung by both. I love six songs out of eight. Songs reflect Sandeep’s potential as a music director. Well, he is no doubt a great Marathi poet in recent times. You would agree with me if you’ve listened to his songs before. I cannot decide which song is the best. I like five songs very much. Sixth one ‘Mi Morcha Nela Nahi’ is Okay. It’s not bad. It’s quite different from the other five. Sandeep has got very sweet voice. Salil, a music director and a singer has worked for Marathi films like Uttarayan and his work has been acclaimed. The overall album is worth listening to. I would insist you to buy an audio cassette or a CD. It’s worth having. (If you love Marathi songs.) I am not talking anything about the songs which I didn’t like. They are ‘two’ bad. :) I didn’t rather I couldn’t listen fully to those two songs. Here is a song from the album…
हे भलते अवघड असते
गाडी सुटली, रुमाल हलले, क्षणात डोळे टचकन् ओले
गाडी सुटली, पडले चेहरे, क्षण साधाया हसरे झाले
गाडी सुटली, हातामधुनी हात कापरा तरी सुटेना
अंतरातली ओली माया तुटूदे म्हटले तरी तुटेना
का रे इतका लळा लावुनी नंतर मग ही गाडी सुटते
डोळ्यांदेखत सरकत जाते आठवणींचा ठिपका होते
गाडी गेली फलाटावरी नि:श्वासांचा कचरा झाला
गाडी गेली डोळ्यामधल्या निर्धाराचा पारा फुटला
हे भलते अवघड असते... हे भलते अवघड असते...
कुणी प्रचंड आवडणारे... ते दूर दूर जाताना...
डोळ्यांच्या देखत आणि नाहीसे लांब होताना...
डोळ्यातील अडवून पाणी... हुंदका रोखुनी कंठी...
तुम्ही केविलवाणे हसता अन् तुम्हास नियती हसते...
तरी असतो पकडायाचा... हातात रुमाल गुलाबी...
वार्यावर फडकवताना... पाह्यची चालती गाडी...
ती खिडकीतून बघणारी अन् स्वतः मधे रमलेली...
गजरा माळावा इतुके... ती सहज अलविदा म्हणते...
तुम्ही म्हणता मनास आता, हा तोडायाचा सेतू...
इतक्यात म्हणे ती - माझ्या कधी गावा येशील का तू?
ती सहजच म्हणुनी जाते... मग सहजच हळवी होते...
गजर्यातील दोन कळ्या अन् हलकेच ओंजळीत देते...
कळते की गेली वेळ... ना आता सुटणे गाठ...
आपुल्याच मनातील स्वप्ने... घेऊन मिटावी मूठ...
ही मूठ उघडण्यापूर्वी... चल निघुया पाऊल म्हणते...
पण पाऊल निघण्यापूर्वी... गाडीच अचानक निघते...
परतीच्या वाटेवरती गुदमरून जड पायांनी...
ओठावर शीळ दिवाणी... बेफिकीर पण थरथरती...
पण क्षण क्षण वाढत असते... अंतर हे तुमच्यामधले...
मित्रांशी हसतानाही... हे दु:ख चरचरत असते...
हे भलते अवघड असते….
9 comments:
I was searching for "sandeep khare" on web and landed up on this. ya I too love this album. But I like all eight songs. I can guess which two songs you did not like (saheb mahnato and pratyekachi). And I guess the possible reason for that is the fact that they are in a totally different mood. I, too, initially hated them but later on realized that they are not bad. I think the album should have been split into two separate albums.
Just thought of sharing my thoughts...
u r right dude :)
I bought the cd ..I loved the album..I especially liked Ved lagal.As u know I have never listened to good Marathi songs much but this album makes me feel like listening to other Marathi classics too...
hey I just bought the cd myself, turns out this was released in 2003. but the music is refreshing. the poetry is vivid and i especially liked saheb mhanato and mee morcha nela naahi becoz they're so different from any marathi music i've ever heard..
I think this is the only page on net with he 'bhaltech avghad aste' lyrics...thanks for the gr8 job dude!
नाही हो, मीपण lyrics internetवरुनच copy केले.
Arey I just checked ki 'हे भलते अवघड असते' sathi ahet barech resources...pan english madhe, 'he bhaltech avghad aste' ase search kelyavar tuzach blog yeto, jyat actualy he lyrics ahe...on 2nd page...any ways barech divas navin posts nahi lihilyas ase diste:)
@cars, work in progress... :)
krupaya tumchi olakh dyal ka?
My name is manish...may be you are on orkut,
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=7255648410849458072
Shoutbox