
I congratulate Vishwanathan Anand a.k.a. Vishy for his splendid and spellbinding performance in the recent match against Vladimir Kramnik. In the recent match, Anand forced Kramnik to make mistakes. Much have been said about the Undisputed King of the world of 64 squares so I am not going into details and waste my and your time praising him. The reason I admire this man is he is not a product of any Chess school. His natural talent was nurtured by his mother. Even if he is ruling the world of 64 squares, he still works hard to find new strategies, works on his weaknesses, and buries himself into the depth of this beautiful and mysterious world everyday. He takes efforts to keep himself physically and more importantly mentally fit. I think he is the greatest sportsman India has ever had. Next is legendary Dhyanchand. Though he has been rewarded with ‘Padmavibhushan’, you would agree with me if I say he should be given ‘Bharatratna’. He has suggested the greatest Chess player Garry Kasparov to make a come back to Chess. I would like to see them fighting against each other.
Hats off to Vishwanathan Anand.
1 comments:
In my knowledge no sportsperson has been given Bharatratna yet.Vishy And Dhyanchand would be good to start with.
Shoutbox