Wanna try this sem???
I tried, so I posted.
Whoa!!! So how much creative r u?
Highly creative :)but I won't be rewarded for the same :(
oh boynikhil u hv gr8 talent man
gr8 line man!!! Totally got connected!!!! You strongly communicated some thing!!!!
Appearing for a theory paper is actually creativity + presence of mind + presentation skills + luck(which is everything minus preparation) :p
Shoutbox
9 comments:
Wanna try this sem???
I tried, so I posted.
Whoa!!! So how much creative r u?
Highly creative :)
but I won't be rewarded for the same :(
oh boy
nikhil u hv gr8 talent man
oh boy
nikhil u hv gr8 talent man
oh boy
nikhil u hv gr8 talent man
gr8 line man!!! Totally got connected!!!! You strongly communicated some thing!!!!
Appearing for a theory paper is actually creativity + presence of mind + presentation skills + luck(which is everything minus preparation) :p
Shoutbox