Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Anju, Pinki & Nikhil


My birthday 14th October is always a wonderful day for me. Not because I get gifts and people wish me but I get to talk to many of my freinds whom I don't talk in my normal routine. Anyways, what I want to tell you is something unusual thing that happened yesterday.
Vrushali placed an order for Pineapple Cake(I don't know what they call it.) at Relish. She told them to write 'Happy Birthday Nikhil'
In the evening, we received 2 cakes. One was the Pineapple cake and another was a big Black Forest. :O You can see what was written on the Black Forest in the picture. We tried to contact Relish but it was closed for the day... So we enjoyed the black forest. Yummy.....

6 comments:

Ashwini Jawale said...

haha :)
how was the cake?

Nikhil said...

cake was yummmyyy
still one cake is left. we all ate d black forest

Meghna Bhujwala said...

Wow!! Its like some cosmic connection being made somewhere!!! :D

Belated happy bdaay :)

PSYCHIC DON JUAN said...

Firstly Sorry really sorry Mr.Pimputkar!!!.........couldn't wish u on ur BDay!!!!.......btw how was d cake?.......Priya.....found out dis gal!!!!.......gr8 ppl meet by accident..."serendipity" is d word for it!!!!......Lookin for more deep & philosophical article from ur end!!!!.......bye tc GBU!!!

Siddhesh said...

Do do cake aur hame bulaya bhi nahi :(

Nikhil said...

@meghna, thank u
@pushkaraj,thanks. tell me wht happens next ;) and there is no words as 'serendipity' in my dictionary :(
@sid, i also didnt knw there wud be two cakes.