You must have noticed this; I have changed my blog’s name again. From the day I made this blog, I struggled with naming it. I considered Sid’s advice and named my blog ‘Life in Words.’ It was a good suggestion but I wasn’t satisfied with it. It sounded banal to me and it wasn’t suitable for my posts. Then I came across this phrase 'C’est La Vie'. It means ‘That’s Life’. I liked it but then again, I found it unsuitable for my posts. I was continuously thinking about new name. I wasn’t interested in copying the same. It should be something of my own. At last I have founded it. For me it can’t be better and more suitable than this name. Suggestions are always welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Chhota Nikhil!!!
Lol. r u naming me or my blog? lol
i didnt like this name yar....Frm my brains to yours????
hmmmm....u can think much better cmmon .....CHota NIkhil is much better thn this..lolz
I like the name :)
thanx Meghna :)
Shoutbox