14th Oct, 2008;Time: 4:30 pm
I slept at 2:30am. I woke up at 6:30 am. I was so enthusiastic that I wasn't feeling sleepy.for a change. What a day this have been! This is the best birthday I've had yet. I've same feeling on every birthday of mine.Phone calls, short messages, emails, wishes in person etc. I was flooded with wishes. Everybody from my division was wishing me in DIMSR. I was feeling so special.Talking about gifts, I've got mobile earphones, a pair of shoes, an empty wallet, big Dairymilk and loads of wishes. Talking to dear ones after long time is an ineffable experience. Kishore called me after 2-3 years. I don't remember. I was and am joyous. The day is not over yet.Yesterday night I was speaking on phone for more than two hours. Birthday is a special but what makes it so special are your dear ones' wishes and blessings. I am thinking over one thing; does birthday make you so special or you make your birthday special. I've an answer too, but I'll answer tomorrow if I get time.
Happy Birthday Nikhil.
15th Oct, 2008;Time 10:00 pm
Well, I think birthday is special and it makes you feel special. Because today was continuation from 13th October. People were behaving in normal manner. I knew it but just wanted to experience this day to make sure.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you make your birthday special..:)
hey the answer to u r question is that u r special person so naturally u r birthday will be special so u will make u r birhtday special and those around u special!!!!
p.s. i don't know what i have just said!!!
nice post....it seems u had amazing day!! gr8..
Shoutbox